VoIP Services for Toledo Businesses
Reliable, high quality phone system that simply works for your business
Businesses today rely on technology solutions that help improve communications, while driving productivity across the organization. Small and medium-sized businesses like yours need the same advanced and reliable communication solutions as large companies do, but without the high costs or frustrating complexity.
Voice over IP (VoIP) refers to phone services that are accessible through a high quality broadband connection. VoIP is typically more cost effective and scalable than traditional alternatives. With both Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) and VoIP, you and your team can work from the office, home, or on the road, or through your smartphone.
Reduce your costs by switching to a Hosted PBX & VoIP Plaftorm
With VoIP installation and support from Comprehensive Data Services, your business can enjoy all the benefits of modern communication systems with ZERO DOWNTIME for an affordable price.
Why you should consider moving to CDS' Voice Vigilance Solution:
- Economical – cost less up front and over time vs. traditional on premise phone systems
- Flexible – scale up or down as your needs change
- Dependable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Convenient – answer calls from anywhere via laptop or your smartphone
- User-friendly – effective and intuitive user interface
- Integrated – application integration with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook and more.
Get all the communication features you'll need:
- Caller ID
- Ring groups
- Customer portal with all call records
- Voicemail and voicemail to email and text message
- Digital assitant, call hold, and call forwarding options
- And many more SIP trunking, call management and conferencing options
Find out which VoIP system is the right fit for your business.